Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Swimming Lessons
For the past two weeks we have been up at the crack of dawn, hurrying out the door at 7:20 so the kids could be at swim lessons on time. They have their lesson at 8am. I haven't been late one day. Are you impressed? Rich came with me yesterday and said "how do you do this by yourself?" 
Their swim lessons are at the Bowdoin College heated indoor pool pictured above. We've come a long way since I had swim lessons. My brother and I walked across the street to the lake at 7:30am and were forced to do bobs to warm up. It was freezing! Carson is so skinny that he was shivering in the pool and couldn't stay in for the whole lesson. So I broke down and bought him a children's wet suit (that costs more than the lesson). Nathan is wearing a wave suit that is for swimming and a protection from the sun. The wet suit sure is cute but it is a little ridiculous considering what I went through as a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love Carson's wet suit! I want to slap a ski on him and put him behind the boat! He looks like a professional California skier! (With those blond curls especially!)
So cute, I am very impressed with your 7:20 out the door! Someday the boys will look back and remember how fun this was and what a great mom you are! Go heidi Go!
Nathan's got some droopy drawers!!! But don't tell him I said so :o)
I can't wait to see their skills in action!
Post a Comment