Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beach Day

We spent the day at the beach yesterday. The kids had a blast playing in the sand and surf with their friends.
I couldn't have gone without the help of my brother Bryan and his girlfriend Emma. Thanks guys!

It was Jack's first trip to the beach. He spent most of the time rolling around in the pack and play and not much time sleeping. Jack is so content, he is happy wherever we go.





3 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

So fun. I love that you are taking your kids to the beach and making the same memories you had growing up (i remember you talking about going to the beach with your mom back when we were roomies!!) So fun, who doesn't LOVE the beach?!?!

Kadi, John and girls said...

Love the pictures. Wish we could have gone with you- We'll have to figure out a day we can go together before the Summer is over!
Tell Bryan I love his new Haircut!

Torrie said...

I'm so jealous I wish we lived by the beach. The closest we get is Rigby Lake but you already know that isn't even close. That looks so fun.