Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th of July

For the 4th we spent the day with my parents and brothers. We went to the lake in Winthrop. My dad actually got his boat running for the first time. We had a great time playing in the water and tubing. That evening we took the boys to the fireworks for the first time. They were really nervous. Before the show Carson kept saying "I don't want to do this." Their faces were priceless during the fireworks. I feel so blessed to live in this country and in the beautiful state of Maine. Here are a few pictures of the day.






.






5 comments:

the herd said...

The faces on your boys are great! Did they do that the whole time? Very cute!

Brad and Rebecca said...

their faces are priceless....those Taylor boys aren't really into loud noises...and they like their feet planted on solid ground...not in a boat. Priceless

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

That picture is precious! What a cute family you have. Happy 4th!

The Kyles said...

Heidi! Your family is adorable and I am so jealous that you live in Maine! This is Amy Damron by the way. It has been a long time since I've talked to you but it looks from the pictures that you are doing well. I'm so glad.

Sarah said...

The last picture of the boys is a riot!! I still have a little one that is terrified of fireworks!