We spent a few days at camp in Wilsons Mills, Maine. My family had a great time along with my parents and brother, Bryan. We really missed my other siblings who weren't able to make it. Maybe next year. Some of the activities included, hiking, walking, biking, swimming, boating, tubing, canoeing, reading, and of course playing games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
those pictures are great! Jack is SO cute!
looks like you all had a lot of fun! I was wondering who the baby was...it took me a while to realize it was Jack. :) I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding! love ya!
Great Pictures! Love the one of the Tube in the Air- what a great shot- perfect timing! Jack's Blond hair is adoreable!!!
Heidi you look fabulous!! What fun trip!
Oh my gosh. What fun. Can we go too? I have a few pics of you guys on my blog now.
You guys have had a busy summer! How fun! that moose display is weird....ha ha!
Your boys are still so cute!
Water, kids, bugs and dirt. That's all you need for a great time!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Loved the boat pictures.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I still remember hearing for the first time you calling going to your cabin 'camp' now that I'm thinking about it I'm not sure why it was so funny. Looks like a lot of fun.
That is sooo fun. We're all looking at the pics today, Sunday. What a fun thing to do for an activity. Wow Rich, you caught some sweet air! To bad we couldn't see your face closer! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment