The Skroski family gave Carson a recipe for goo for his birthday. Since April, he has been asking to make the goo. It has been hard to find the time. Finally, his dad made it for him. They had a blast with it. When you pick it up, it is a solid but quickly turns into a liquid. What a mess! If you want to try it all you have to do is mix 2 cups of corn starch with about 2 cups of water and green food coloring. Rich is still scratching his head wondering how to clean it up. Should I help him? Oh, okay. I'll help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have made this before. The best way to clean up is to spray the kitchen down with a garden hose!
How fun!! I will have to try that with my boys.
I love to play with that....my boys do too.....I have heard it called Ooblick!
Post a Comment