Friday, June 20, 2008

Landscaping

We have lived in our house for almost 5 years now. At that time landscaping seemed like an impossible task. Little by little we have cut down trees, planted grass, added shrubs and flowers. After mowing the lawn yesterday, I realized that our yard finally looks okay. There will always be more to do, but it looks pretty good.



Before and After

Some shots of our yard. I was surprised to find this rare ladyslipper growing under a pine tree.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks awesome!! Great job! I love your swing set...I'm bringing the boys over!

Torrie said...

I'm coveting your swing set/playground. I remember what it looked like in the very beginning and I'm very impressed. How nice!

Anonymous said...

Heidi! I just spent some time stalking your adorable little family! Your house is beautiful. I wish I had a yard like yours. Mine is 3 square feet. :( I haven't seen a ladyslipper since girl scout camp... and that was awhile ago!! Your pictures are beautiful! You and Becky... you guys take great pics! Tell Jared I said hi!

Brad and Rebecca said...

your house looks great! I love that Nathan is a little munchkin in that 1st picture!

the herd said...

I'm sure that after so much hard work and putting all your likes into such a project makes you never want to leave. It really looks nice, Heidi! Something you can be proud of!

Cassie said...

The yard looks amazing! I echo the envy of your swing and huge back yard.