These moose were found dead in the woods of Maine with their antlers locked.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Maine State Museum
We spent the day at the Maine State Museum with my brother Dan and our soon-to-be cousin Juliette. It was an impressive museum. They had a lot of interesting displays and it costs only $2 for adults and $1 for kids over six. I would like to go sometime without kids so I can learn more about Maine's history. So if you are looking for something to do in the Augusta area I would recommend this.
The kids had fun tooting the antique car horn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks like nathan liked this museum more than the one in driggs. cute pics and your little niece is so adorable!
Little Juliette looks a lot like you. She is very pretty! I'm glad you guys are having a nice summer!
I enjoy reading your blog. I am finally getting on board with this blogging stuff. Julie has been doing it a while now. Our boys would have tons of fun together. One day I will visit Maine and come see the state you bragged so much about!! U need to make a trip Cali!! Rich
your niece looks like you!!
Post a Comment