Friday, October 17, 2008

Tupperware


I have never been good at organizing my tupperware cupboard. Thanks to Jack, I stack, bundle, and sort the plastic lids and bowls about 4 times a day. Yes, I could put a child proof latch on the door but the entertainment this activity provides is well worth a little mess on the kitchen floor.


Here is a picture of one of the gorgeous trees in our back yard. The leaves are a challenge to rake but they sure are pretty before they fall.

3 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

What fun! He's so cute!

Brosita said...

Tupperware are the best toys ever. Good for you!
Those leaves are gorgeous- I am jealous!

Amanda Taylor said...

Jack is so CUTE! The mug cupboard is the one that gets played in at mom and dads. I love the colorful trees. It seems we pretty much have skipped from summer to winter here (it snowed last week... yuck!)