Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jack's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Jack! I can't believe he has been with us for a year already. He brings a lot of fun and joy into our lives. Instead of buying new toys, we wrapped up some old toys. He was very happy with his loot.
Jack was happy to play with his cupcake but not too thrilled about eating it.


Straight to the tub we go.










10 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh my....he is a cute one. look at those curls! he looks like you!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

I love his hair! First birthday is so fun. By the way, you look fabulous, don't know how you do it with three busy boys! I'm jealous.

Harris Happenings said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I like how you only gave him a cupcake instead of a whole cake! I'm always amazed at the moms who do that--don't they know they are the ones who have to clean everything up??
He's a keeper!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to a wicked cute (and messy!) boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jack! I hope we'll get to spend more time together in future years than your first.

Brosita said...

Yea- chocolate cupcakes all over the face! That is the best! Happy B-Day Jack!

Amanda Taylor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK (sorry a little late) what a little cutie!

the man said...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Heidi. Your family is beautiful and so grown up. My wife is being induced today before i leave for the funeral, and his name is going to be Jaxon. Kind of like Jack huh?

Torrie said...

Is he really one??? I love the idea of wrapping up their old presents I think I might steal that idea, what does a one year old know anyway right? He is so cute.

Marisa said...

Love the re-gifting idea! I'm going to tuck that away for Emmett's birthday!

How are things in Maine?