Sunday, October 5, 2008
Greg and Hailey's Wedding
Last weekend we travelled from one coast to another for my brother in law's wedding. The Portland, OR temple was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been better. We were so happy to see Greg and Hailey get married. It was really nice to spend the weekend with the Taylor family. However, we wished we would have left Jack at home. He was so wiggly and there weren't very many places that he could crawl around. Zach and Shantay were so helpful with him though. On the way to the reception we stopped at a very tall waterfall. We looked very out of place all dressed up among the other tourists. The reception was held at Hailey's parent's home. They live on a hill with an apple orchard and a view of the mountains. Enjoy the slideshow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
great pictures! your outfits look so stylish!!! love that!
Nice pics. The one of Heidi and Jack with the temple behind them turned out good. It was worth Rich laying flat on the ground to get that shot! If you have them saved in a folder, will you send it to us?
I am going to have to beat you up Heidi! I live 15 minutes away from the Portland Temple! Geez!
Glad you had a nice time. Weddings are good family times!
I guess I will forgive you. :)
Funny... I was going to make the "Rich laying on the ground" comment. These are so cute, and your pics are better than mine! I I didn't get enough good ones of Greg and Hailey. Wished it could have been a longer trip! (Rebecca is such a fashion maven :) Is that how you spell that?)
Post a Comment