Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Preparations





We cut our tree at a little tree farm down the street.






This morning we woke up to over a foot of snow. It took Rich an hour and a half to shovel himself out of the driveway. We like a white Christmas but this is a little much.




I made cinnamon rolls for some friends and neighbors. My boys loved them too!
Even the birds get a treat. Every day at lunch time, we watch the bird gobble up the seeds. We have chickadees, cardinals, blue jays, and many others.


Yesterday we made our own gingerbread house. Can you tell that the kids have had a little too much sugar?














4 comments:

Torrie said...

How fun, I was wondering where the snow was when you cut down the tree, I'm glad you got the tree before the foot of snow. Looks like a fun Christmas.

Harris Happenings said...

What fun memories you are creating! Thanks for the pictures from the wedding and family photo day. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Brad and Rebecca said...

awww....i wish i could be there! cute pictures!

Megan and Sean said...

Yeah, I've had my fill of snow. Oh, crap it's not even January???!!! Oh, your kids are so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!