Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ice

Here are some pictures of our yard after the ice storm. Luckily, we didn't lose power. Church is cancelled for tomorrow because electricity has not been restored at the church building.




5 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

Looks like a bad storm, but I don't have anything to compare it to since we don't get ice storms out here in I-de-ho. Rich, I can tell you must be going stir crazy since you have been commenting on my blog--is the storm situation THAT bleak and desperate?

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

I'm glad you didn't lose power - but still I'm so sorry for the ice storm :(. bbbrrrrrrr!

Brosita said...

OOOOH- that is pretty!
We are snowed in...sort of...at our house today. NO school for my 7 year old.
Glad you are staying warm!

the herd said...

That's really only pretty in the picture, right! Have a great Christmas!

Amanda Taylor said...

wow! now i see what you mean. doesn't look like too much fun.