Friday, September 12, 2008

Preschool

Carson has started preschool. He goes two days a week for 2.5 hours. I decided to enroll him this spring to save my sanity and his. He was so bored when Nathan got on the bus and I couldn't play with him all day. I think this will give him something to look forward to each week. These pictures are from the open house where Carson got to see the classroom, meet the teacher, and play with the toys. He really liked the kitchen with the pretend food. Jack came with us and loved getting into all the toys too. He was so funny, making that goofy face at anyone who would look his way. Carson is ready to be a little more independent and I hope he has a great year.



4 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

Carson, that looks like a great school. Have a fun year!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

How fun for Carson!! and for you it will be nice to have just you and Jack time :)

the herd said...

That Jack is such a clown! 2 1/2 hours will be just enough time to play a bit and come back to mom. Thanks for the hair advice!

Cassie said...

Wyatt started preschool this year too. It has been strange to have only one child at home for a few hours. Clare gets lonely. Time to do more crafts! I love Jack's grin--he looks happy to have Carson at school.