One of the many things I love about Maine are the u-pick farms. Last night we went apple picking. We picked over 50 pounds of apples off of a few trees (I am planning on making apple sauce). The kids liked sampling the apples as much as picking them.


8 comments:
What fun! Our family is hoping to get out picking as well. It looks like the kids were useful tree-climbers. Be sure to save us a jar of that apple sauce!
Cute pictures!! I LOVE cooking apples!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Jack is cute. He has changed so much over the year
Wow! Your kids look so happy while they are working! What's your secret? Enjoy the applesauce.
Fun pictures! I hope they are open next week, we're late this year!!!!
What a picture perfect family. You guys look great and the kids are so happy!! YEA!!! I love fall, enjoy your apples!
Wow, I didn't realize how long your hair was before you cut it. You're always beautiful, long or short! We loved seeing you guys this weekend. Missed you, Nathan and Carson. I've posted some pics, but I think I'm going to have to make a CD, because it's taking forever to try to upload that many.
I love apples! I've been using my applesauce in all my baking instead of oil! It really works great! I LOVE FALL!
Post a Comment