Sunday, November 23, 2008
Twilight
Twilight! What can I say? It was so much fun to see characters I love come to life on the big screen. The movie was great, but I would recommend reading the book before seeing the movie. The theater was full of 16 -35 year old women. The young ones couldn't contain their enthusiasm when "Edward" came on the screen. I mean, whenever he came on screen. It was hilarious. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Mikayla wants to go to the movie--is it appropriate for a 14 year old? Glad you enjoyed it.
Rich and I went on opening day. It was crazy! The theater was full of older ladies that went crazy every time Edward or Jacob came on. It was a lot a fun. I do agree that you should read the book first.
How funny, I love your friends shirt. Even in Idaho the movie was sold out of all shows on Friday but we got in and I do have to admit it makes me feel younger to get all crazy with the teens about a show/book. Off subject but I have a secret crush on Zac Efron too, shhh don't tell.
It looks like you had so much fun. It was a great movie. I thought they did very well with the book. Jack is watching TV in your last post. That is so cute. All the boys together.
Hey everyone in Maine!!I just have to say that i was SOOO dissapionted with the movie!!! It was nothing like the book and Bella's mouth was driving me crazy! I was so annoyed with her mouth! but i thought that Emmet and Charlie and Alice were the only ones that were actually like their character! But i';m glad taht you enjoyed it. I will probably like it in a couple of days.(: This is Mikayla by the way! Love you guys!
I've read a couple of the books but haven't seen the movie yet. Waiting for the "sea of crazy teen girls" to settle before I go...wish me luck. I thought the books were entertaining.
Hi Heidi,
I want to send you a Christmas card but no address. Do you have the address to Noel?
nb@cpcinternet.com
Post a Comment