Monday, August 25, 2008

Dan and Alicia's Wedding

My brother Dan and his fiance Alicia were married in the Boston Temple on August 8, 2008. It was a beautiful day for a wedding. The little girl is Alicia's daughter. Now Dan is a dad! He is a very good step dad. Juliette calls him Papa. After the wedding and pictures, we ate at the Macoroni Grill.

Mom with her two best friends, Gail and JJ.


Jack started a nursing strike the day of the wedding; which was horrible timing. I wasn't able to get him nursing again. So we are done. I cried for two weeks but now I feel okay with it. Looking at this picture now I can see that he has lost weight in the last three weeks.


Mom, Alicia, Me, Rebecca, and Amy


Bryan, Dan, Jared


Kadi, Betsey, Mom, Claudia, John

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, how exciting for Dan and Alisha! Alisha and her daughter are beautiful!

Harris Happenings said...

Looks like a fun wedding. Are you ready to celebrate again in September? Can't wait to see you!

--Veronica

Jen said...

This is so fun to see! Jack is such a cute boy, so grown up! Happy Birthday to Nathan. Love you guys.

Jennifer