Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We Are Back

Sorry it has taken us so long to update the blog. I hope you have not given up on us. We lost our internet connection and it took us a while to figure it out. So much has happened in the last few months. Here is an update.

We went to Idaho for a family visit. Here is a picture of all the Taylor cousins.


Carson had his 4th birthday on April 13. He got his first bike.



Nathan lost his first tooth, took off his training wheels, and learned to tie his shoes all in the same week! I guess you can't stop them from growing up.


Jack is 6 months old. He likes his high chair but not his food. At his last doctors appointment he weighed 15 lbs. He is in the 8th percentile. Hopefully he will fatten up soon.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, what handsome boys! I only got to see Jack for 5 minutes at Women's Conf. until he got vocal and you took him out of the class! :-) I'll be at the Mother/Son activity on Saturday in Topsham. I hope I see you and the boys there!

Kadi, John and girls said...

Its about time you updated, Rich must be busy in his new calling! He will be our next Stake President!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

YEA! I'm so glad to see an update!! Fun fun. Your family looks great . . . just missing a picture of you!!!

the herd said...

I really enjoyed our amazing visit! It was a highlight to our whole trip! What a great family you have. Those boys are just beautiful!

Brad and Rebecca said...

finally! keep the updates coming!

Torrie said...

glad to see you back, how did there get to be so many Taylor Cousins??? Sad we missed you when you were here, I guess we will just have to come there right? your boys are so cute.

Marisa said...

Great to see you back online!! Love seeing your posts and your sweet boys.