Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sweat Suit
Carson knows how to be comfortable and he always has an opinion about what he wears. This is one of his favorite sweat suits. I let him wear it when we are staying home (for the whole day). When he notices me washing the sweat suit, he gives me a big smile and says "thanks for washing my sweat suit mom!" Hey, what are moms for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That reminds me of the red Chicago Bulls sweat suit that I adored when I was a kid. I never really understood why Mom didn't let me wear it everyday...in fact I still don't understand it(I guess maybe that's why Mom does most of my shopping for me to this very day). I don't care what anyone says, Carson, you've got my kind of style!
Awwww! What a handsome boy! He looks just like his mommy! My boys are extremely picky with what they wear! I try to dress them up all cute and preppy and then they sneak and change into a spiderman shirt! I just can't win!
Heidi, thanks for saying hi. How fun to be able to see how our families are doing through our blogs. Cute boys you have there.
wow, you are quite outnumbered! It will keep you on your toes i'm sure.
priceless....
This reminds me of my Tate, he loves to be "roasty" all day.
He and Tate would get along!
Post a Comment