At 3 months Jack is so sweet. He loves to babble and make noise. Jack has taken to sucking on his fingers. Today he was playing in his gym, batting toys with one hand and sucking two fingers on the other hand. He sleeps 12 hours every night! Mom is very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, Heidi! You're right! He IS a beautiful baby! I can't believe we both have 3 BOYS! Crazy! I love the saying..."There's a special place in heaven for mothers of little boys." That's what keeps me going!
What a great baby! You guys are LUCKY! Love the video!
love the video....punkin!
This is cute- he sounds like he's ready for a conversation. So funny!Can't believe how much he's growing- that's why I love blogs, it allows you to keep up on everyone more regularly. Also...loved what you shared on my blog about what Elder Bednar said- good thing, because that's exactly how I feel some days- just trying to keep atleast something going. Great advice!
He is so stinkin' cute! Twelve hours... my two year old doesn't even sleep for 12 hours ~ A beautiful baby, indeed!
What a sweet baby. I showed the video to my boys and they wanted to keep watching it. I can't believe how much he talks. He is so excited about you. Tell Carson and Nathan "Hi" from Jayden.
What a beautiful boy!! You have an adorable family and you look awesome!!! Who knew that 12 years ago we would be able to stay in contact like this! congrats on your fun family. Hope all is great with you guys.
Post a Comment