Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nathan's Baptism

Nathan was baptized on September 6. He was excited and didn't complain about the water temperature. The furnace wasn't working so the water was cold. Nathan had a lot of support from ward members and family members who attended his baptism. We are so proud of him and the choice he made to be baptized.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww! What a sweet boy! Did you cry??! I BAWLED at Caleb's :-)

Harris Happenings said...

What a handsome young man!
Nathan, Congratulations! You are a wonderful example to your brothers, cousins, and friends.

Bev Taylor said...

We're so proud of you! Sorry we couldn't be there. Looking forward to a trip there soon.

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

what a great picture!! i can't believe you have an 8 year old! what a great day!

Cassie said...

Awwww! I forgot that Nathan and Lorien were born in the same year. Her baptism is not until November but we are excited (and amazed that she is actually old enough!). Congratulations Nathan!

Megan and Sean said...

I can't believe it!!! Great choice Nathan!

The Taylor's said...

We're so happy for your special day. It's hard to believe that it came so fast, before we know it you'll be leaving for a mission. Maybe you'll get called to Idaho and we'd see you a lot more often. That would have been a fun day to be a part of. Congrats!

Jen said...

I thought I left a comment when I read this before. Sorry that I am such blog slacker. Nathan, you look so happy and good! We are proud of you, and can't wait to see you again! Love, Uncle Bill, Aunt Jennifer and kids!