Sunday, June 7, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Last night we met my brother and his family to watch a Sea Dogs game. Rich and I were hesitant to take them because in years past they have been terrified of Slugger, the team mascot. Last year when Slugger came near Nathan for a high five, the poor dog was met with screaming and hysterical crying. So far, all was going well. The kids were settled in their seats and Jack finally realized he was not going to be running down the isle. Slugger makes his approach.....

What's this? No crying? No jumping onto mom's lap?
I guess my boys are really growing up.






4 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

I am shocked! Next on the agenda: Chucky Cheese's!

Harris Happenings said...

Hey! Slugger is scary, I don't blame them for freaking out last year. They are growing up, though!

Jen said...

I always love your pictures. You guys do some fun stuff!

Swen said...

I am amazed Rich didn't have his glove on! When we saw the Winston Salem Warthogs he complained the whole time he didn't have it.