Richard, Heidi, Nathan, Carson and Jack
what a peanut! cute pic of you two!
He's a card!
its funny how he put the two together...and why not want curly hair?! its so adorable on him! :)
I love the picture . . .keep giving him kisses the curly hair is darling. ps- cort passed his test :), yea.
OK, you better come visit again, and I'll kiss him. My hair is straight.
That is too cute!
What a darling picture of you two! I know how you feel Carson!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a peanut! cute pic of you two!
He's a card!
its funny how he put the two together...and why not want curly hair?! its so adorable on him! :)
I love the picture . . .keep giving him kisses the curly hair is darling. ps- cort passed his test :), yea.
OK, you better come visit again, and I'll kiss him. My hair is straight.
That is too cute!
What a darling picture of you two!
I know how you feel Carson!
Post a Comment