Here are five things I love about Carson:
1. His laugh is infectious.
2. He is very thoughtful and loves to give.
3. He has beautiful blond curls!
4. He likes to try new foods.
5. He is great company. I will miss him when he goes to kindergarten next year.



7 comments:
happy birthday carson boy!
They do grow up so fast. You have a handsome boy. Hope he had a great birthday.
He has such a sweet little face! I just love his blonde curls.
Happy Birthday Carson! See you soon. :)
Happy birthday Carsen! We are so excited to see you guys soon:) Love ya!
Happy B-day Carson. It's a little sad when they get older. Hey heard you are heading to Rexburg give me a call 305-972-5380 :) I would love to have lunch!!!
What a cute little guy! He sure is beautiful! Nothing like a boy to make a mom melt!
Post a Comment