Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter Fun

The boys have been loving winter. Here are a few pictures of them iceskating at the elementary school.
Nathan was trying to use a hockey stick and skate at the same time and fell. He knocked out his front baby tooth, root and all. Ouch.








8 comments:

Udall Family said...

Ouch! That must have been scary for him. He looks like okay, though. Thank goodness it was just his baby tooth, right?

Harris Happenings said...

That's gotta hurt! He looks proud of his battle wound in the second picture, though. Way to skate, Nathan and Carson!

Anonymous said...

Now he looks like a real hockey player.

Jen said...

Oh man, that looks like no fun, (the tooth). Actually, the skating looks like no fun to me either. If I didn't fall as soon as I stepped onto the ice, I might think it was fun, too. We can't wait to see you all!

Bev Taylor said...

I can't believe the kids can ice skate. I couldn't ever stand up on them. It was time for Nathan to lose his front teeth anyway (hopefully). That's just the hard way to do it. I hear you're coming in April. We're way excited! I'll call you for your birthday and find out the details. Love you all.

the herd said...

Every boy loves a war wound! Congratulations, Nathan!
OUCH!!!

Brosita said...

Wow- ouch - at least it was a baby tooth!

Looks like it was fun for the most part!

Kadi, John and girls said...

Love that first picture of Nathan! His coat matches the sky perfectly.