Saturday, February 9, 2008

Winter Fun

We got a few inches of fresh snow to play in yesterday. The boys went tubing and had a blast. I am so glad they have eachother to enjoy a fun winter afternoon.

5 comments:

daniel.lawson said...

Enjoy it while you can, boys. In a couple years a few inches of snow is going to translate into a morning and afternoon of shoveling your way up your long, winding driveway.

Natalie said...

Your boys are gettig so big! Love the snow ~ CUTE!

Kadi, John and girls said...

I can't get over how much Carson looks like Bryan in this picture- So cute. It's nice to have some more white stuff huh?!!!!

Marisa said...

Heidi -- I just found your e-mail! How fun to find you in the blogging world!!! :D

We're on too: mhilltamu.blogspot.com.

My new e-mail: mhilltamu@gmail.com

Hope things are going well. Come check in on us! We've got #3 too -- he's almost 1 year and so much fun. Tell Rich hello.

Marisa :)

Brosita said...

I love snow pictures! Looks fun!